Skip to content
- Parents seeking admission for their children have to produce the Birth Certificate (in Original) of each child from the Municipal Office or the Gram Panchayat along with the application for admission in the prescribed form obtainable from the school office filled up and duly signed by parents/ guardians.
- Pupils who have attended another have to produce Leaving Certificate from the school last attended.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness , disobedience or defiance of conduct, injuries to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of the student.
- Leaving certificate will be issued only on a written application by the concerned parent/ guardian on reasonable grounds and after clearing all dues of the school if any. The L.C. will be issued after one week of receiving a written application.
- Fees would not be refunded after admission of your child.